As Fintech becomes mainstream in many markets, how are authorities’ regulatory approaches to inclusion evolving? This session will explore Fintech innovations that expand financial inclusion, how regulators have been responding to these developments, and key regulatory enablers, opportunities and challenges that are emerging around Fintech.
- Oya Pinar Ardic AlperSenior Financial Sector SpecialistThe World Bank
- Ledia BreguDirector of Payments, Accounting and Finance DepartmentBank of Albania (BoA)
- Maria Teresa ChimientiSenior Payment Systems SpecialistThe World Bank
- Miguel Manuel DíazDirector Payment Systems & InfrastructureBanxico
- Hakima El AlamiDirector of Payment Systems and Instruments Oversight and Financial Inclusion DirectorateBank Al-Maghrib
- Thomas LammerMember of Secretariat, Committee on Payments and Market Infrastructures (CPMI)Bank for International Settlements
- Pearl MalumaneSenior Analyst in the Policy and Regulation DivisionSouth African Reserve Bank