As Fintech becomes mainstream in many markets, how are authorities’ regulatory approaches to inclusion evolving? This session will explore Fintech innovations that expand financial inclusion, how regulators have been responding to these developments, and key regulatory enablers, opportunities and challenges that are emerging around Fintech.
- Pearl MalumaneSenior Analyst in the Policy and Regulation Division
- Ledia BreguDirector of Payments, Accounting and Finance Department
- Hakima El AlamiDirector of Payment Systems and Instruments Oversight and Financial Inclusion Directorate
- Miguel Manuel DíazDirector Payment Systems & Infrastructure
- Oya Pinar Ardic AlperSenior Financial Sector Specialist
- Maria Teresa ChimientiSenior Payment Systems Specialist
- Thomas LammerMember of Secretariat, Committee on Payments and Market Infrastructures (CPMI)