- Jamie ZimmermanGender Lead, Financial Services for the Poor, Global Growth & OpportunityBill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Thomas LammerMember of Secretariat, Committee on Payments and Market Infrastructures (CPMI)Bank for International Settlements
- Bilel JamoussiChief, Study Groups Department , Telecommunication Standardization BureauITU
- Mahesh UttamchandaniPractice Manager, Finance, Competitiveness and Innovation Global PracticeWorld Bank Group
This session will explore the impact of COVID-19 on financial inclusion, the financial lives of individuals and firms, especially women and the poor, and will share policy approaches which have worked to mitigate risks of COVID-19. The session will also explore COVID-19 policy responses which have been accelerated by countries and contributed to a broader digital transformation to better enable digital payments and access to finance.
This session aims to explore policy approaches employed in Mexico to enhance digital financial inclusion, results and lessons learned.
- Sofie MaddensHead, Regulatory and Market Environment, Telecommunication Development BureauITU
- Yira MascaróPractice Manager, Finance, Competitiveness and Innovation, Latin America and the Caribbean RegionWorld Bank Group
- Rodrigo RoblesProgram Officer, Regional Office BrasiliaInternational Telecommunication Union (ITU)